What Is Monitored Sobriety?
Our Monitored Sobriety program provides a full range of probation-approved sobriety monitoring services and incorporate all results within our complete Client Services Case Management services.
Randomized or timed observed collection and certified laboratory testing results are available.
Topics and skills:
- Relapse prevention skills
- Cognitive-behavioral techniques
- Refusal skills
- Life, interpersonal, & relationship skills
- Self-regulation and stress tolerance
- Identifying triggers
- Identifying the consequences of using
- Claiming personal ownership of alcohol or drug abuse/use
- Maintaining sobriety
This 30-week program consists of 12 weeks of intensive outpatient counseling treatment (three 3‑hour therapy groups per week), followed by a minimum of 18 weeks of aftercare group sessions (3 hours, once per week).
Clients can advance into aftercare only after 60 days of full sobriety. When clinically indicated, individual sessions can be added on an as-needed basis. Family inclusion can also be considered.